The Rise Up Campaign was launched at the Annual Gathering with the aim to make sure that activism against domestic abuse and gender-based violence happens 365 days a year.
Mary Sumner House has posted the report of the Literacy
Project that Mothers' Union has been financing in Burundi.
This was the focus of our Harvest Appeal this year.
Link HERE: https://www.mothersunion.org/burundireport
We need the latest reports of events and happenings at your branches.......
Some of our Deanery Festivals 2023
BLACKBURN WITH DARWEN
The caravan is now fully open for holidays for families, couples and individuals in need of a break.
For further information click here to view the Caravan Holidays page
Blackburn Diocesan Mothers' Union has 2,319 members in 98 branches across Lancashire.
If you would like information on how to become a member or information of your nearest branch contact: email@example.com
Some of our Diocesan Projects
- Caravan on the coast giving holidays to families in need of a break
- Bonnets, jackets and blankets for Neo natal units,
- Toiletry Bags for local hospitals & Womens Refuge
- Fiddle Pinnies and muffs for dementia patients
- Kath’s Kubes for dementia patients,
- Cook Book for Young Mums
- Joy Bags/Blessing Boxes for those facing adversity
- Household good and toiletries for Asylum Seekers
- Young Carers support for those aged 8 – 25 who carry the care burden at home
- Nurturing Baptism Packs
- Angel Pockets for Still Born Babies
- Books for Prisons
- Purple Praise Service for those who find life difficult
Charity Registration Number 249927